• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feed platform thing

busterbunny

New Kit
i have an indoor hutch that did not come with one of these and i'm wondering if you can buy them separate have searched net but cant find one any ideas any one? thought about asking oh to make somethin like one but he is v busy at work and i would like it to be finished within my buns life time if you know what i mean ;)

sorry i talk better with my hands lol. you know when you by an indoor hutch like a nero usually there is a plastic sort of stage thinf that is hollow with an opening for bunny to go in and you can put their feed bowl on top of it.

sorry i talk better with my hands lol. you know when you by an indoor hutch like a nero usually there is a plastic sort of stage thinf that is hollow with an opening for bunny to go in and you can put their feed bowl on top of it.

I know what you're alking about. Not all cages/hutches have it and tbh its useless. I took it out the first day my bunny came home.

Back