• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Giant Flemish Doe For Sale £20!!!

jakies13

Warren Scout
Hi all was in a local pet shop today and saw an advert for a giant flemish brown doe for £20!! shes 8 months old according to add. i was very concerned because i know how big these bunnies get and i dont want it to be pushed pillar to post coz peeps cant cope with it.
so if there are any people in west midlands that can offer her a forever home i would get in there quick incase she gets into the wrong hands :cry::cry:
i would have her myself but dont have the room.
if anyone wants the number for the ad pm me asap
i hope some one can help.:cry:
the pet shop was in wolverhampton/stourbridge area

I know it's hard, but it's not good to buy them out of pet shops. As was said before, you are encouraging the trade. I would never ever buy one out, if one was sick I would report them.

I think the OP means that someones advertising it for sale in a pet shop, just the same as they would on Preloved etc. Seeing as its 8months old its likely to be an unwanted pet.

Back