• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More rabbits freed by ALF

Lucy

Warren Veteran
I found this article on Bite Back. http://www.directaction.info/news_nov20_08.htm (if it works as not long after I posted this the bite back website seemed to crash).

And for the police still reading this forum, no, I don't have any, I don't know anyone with any, I have merely found a clip on the internet :roll:

Back to the point, I hope the people who own this 'farm' would be prosecuted for the cruelty you can see on that video, however, I think the law will protect them and their cruelty and abuse and neglect, and simply persue the people who rescued the rabbits from this hell. It's so screwed up.

Last edited:
It is terrible and cruel and I wish these farms didn't exist. But these "rescuers" are thieves. Theft is a crime. And the general public will see them as mad animal lovers and criminals, just like PETA, and that won't help the cause.
And no, I am not the police, just a sensible and realistic person.

*waits to be stoned*

It is terrible and cruel and I wish these farms didn't exist. But these "rescuers" are thieves. Theft is a crime. And the general public will see them as mad animal lovers and criminals, just like PETA, and that won't help the cause.
And no, I am not the police, just a sensible and realistic person.

*waits to be stoned*

We are all entitled to an opinion, I certainly don't agree with yours, but thats just life.

The crime being committed here is far worse than theft. As if animals should be belittled to mere propery under the law :roll: I really hate that.

I agree that the law needs changing. But you won't achieve that by supporting criminals. Because most people won't take them seriously.
Plus I am always worried about the animals. What happens to them? They are probably shocked enough about suddenly being packed in some car in the middle of the night. Do they actually get proper vet care while being hidden away? Or do they just go from one bad place to another? Or are they just being released into the wild? Wasn't such a good idea with the minks.

I agree that the law needs changing. But you won't achieve that by supporting criminals. Because most people won't take them seriously.
Plus I am always worried about the animals. What happens to them? They are probably shocked enough about suddenly being packed in some car in the middle of the night. Do they actually get proper vet care while being hidden away? Or do they just go from one bad place to another? Or are they just being released into the wild? Wasn't such a good idea with the minks.

Do you work for the police? :lol:

I can't answer your questions, but I would imagine that if they care so deeply about animals to do this, they would certainly put their welfare first. I can't imagine they would let them go without treatment, those wounds looked horrific.

And as for achieving anything, they already did that, freedom for the animals that are suffering. I'd say thats a pretty huge achievement :D

Anyway, I wasn't really looking for a debate, merely putting up information people may be interested in.

i cant watch it, i cant bear to see them suffering the text is enough for me....i will think happy thoughts instead knowing they have been freed instead of crying over the horror they must of been rescued from.... i hope they are all safe and sound somewhere happily learning how to binky :D:D:D

I reckon the hackers have got in and messed with this, as it keeps going down, but I got quite a lot of it. Its absolutely tragic that this goes on in this country and that activists are often given longer sentences than paedophiles. I think it takes tremendous courage to continue, knowing the risks one takes.

Last edited:
i managed to watch it, nothing in terms of animal cruelty surprises me anymore ive wittned it first hand, if i saw that i would in there too stealing them i dont care, if people are reported and its not sorted quick enough then i would steal them,

i am bit vary of animal testing and the liberation of those animals as they would be harder to rehome and you wouldnt have a clue what they have been injected with so i would be inclined to put them to sleep, but thats my opinion on them, and no im not saying i agree with animal testing either i dont

http://www.directaction.info/prison_newchurch.htm Lets remember these people at Xmas.

I think once the animals go to Huntingdon or other horrendous establishments to endure torture in the name of keeping man safe, the security would be so tight that no animals could be freed. I think the ALF are freeing animals before they start being used for "science".

Last edited:
More rabbits freeed by ALF.

Well done to the ALF:Devery rabbit freed from this awful place is now a happy bunny:)and NO i am not a member of ALF but i agree with everything that they do to save animals from labs:cry:I am totally against vivisection:evil:they will have a network of "safe" houses where the bunnies will be hidden hopefully never to be returned to their concentration camp:cry::evil:
What i would like to know is why these places are allowed to keep rabbits in such dire circumstances when "pet" owners or breeders are prosecuted for having buns in much better conditions:?:evil:are they above the law:?:evil:
Maybe their (ALF) actions are regarded as theft in the eyes of the law BUT i say good on them for freeing these poor bunnies:)
So to those who rescued the buns a BIG THANKS and take care of those precious little ones:)

"sits here waiting for the plod to knock looking for stolen REW,s:oops::lol:"

http://www.directaction.info/prison_newchurch.htm Lets remember these people at Xmas.

I think once the animals go to Huntingdon or other horrendous establishments to endure torture in the name of keeping man safe, the security would be so tight that no animals could be freed. I think the ALF are freeing animals before they start being used for "science".

cant believe that this country is messed up. You would prob get less for killing someone!:roll:.
x

I think this video shows a good example of a typical rabbit meat farm. Farmed rabbits are treated exactly like battery hens :cry:

I have said it before, but PLEASE, PLEASE don't eat rabbit meat bought from a supermarket, butcher or farm shop...this is the trade you are supporting if you do

Back