• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of Mulberry, Merlin and Toadstool...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Piccies of Lavendar (was Snoopy:oops:), Brock and Jemima to follow now I've defeated Photobucket!

Meanwhile here's Mulberry with Toadstool in the background (and a glimpse of Lavendar in the distance)...

Picture063.jpg

Toadstool....

Picture060.jpg

and Merlin chillin'.... (Captain Carrot in background)

Picture058-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely bunnies!.....it must be great to go out into your garden and see all those happy bunnies running around.

Hmm...well it would be if they didn't all rush at you demanding food.... If you venture into the garden without being armed with carrot slices you're pretty much a goner... :?

Hmm...well it would be if they didn't all rush at you demanding food.... If you venture into the garden without being armed with carrot slices you're pretty much a goner... :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a vision in my head of a mass charge of bunnies down the garden

Nice piccies Nicky..and so nice to See Mulberry and Merlin again:D
I too love the name Captain Carrot..you're obviously a Prachett fan...and the name Toadstool is brill:D

Nice piccies Nicky..and so nice to See Mulberry and Merlin again:D
I too love the name Captain Carrot..you're obviously a Prachett fan...and the name Toadstool is brill:D

Thank you. They seem very happy, and yes Pratchett's my favourite writer :wave:

Am wondering what the vet will make of the name Toadstool when it's vaccs time though... :?

I always love seeing piccys of your bunnies, I especially :love: toadstool. I think it is a lovely name as long as it is only shortened to Toad and not Stool :lol:

I always love seeing piccys of your bunnies, I especially :love: toadstool. I think it is a lovely name as long as it is only shortened to Toad and not Stool :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Good point!

Norty boy had me chasing him round the garden this evening; so far he has been in a hutch on his own at nights but this time I popped him in the shed with the main group. Keep checking and all seems to be quiet on the bunneh front. Hopefully, like Jemima, he'll be a fast learner and will race in there with the others; I really don't need the (bunny-chasing) exercise. (Well actually I do :oops:, but I'll rephrase: I don't want the exercise...)

Back