• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One funny looking bunny...

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
hia:wave:
its peaches here!
any idea what kind of bunny this is?? :?
its big, with little ears, a long tail, and wayyyy to many teeth!

worst of all its favourite treat is MY favourite treat!
and it has an unfair advantage with those big chompers!

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

any ideas?
loveeee
peachy :love:

:wave:Hi Peaches! Just to let you know, that is in fact not a bunny but something called a dog. These are more or less the same as rabbits except they don't poop as much and they are far less high-maintenance. For example, you may demand a beautiful, expensive bed that you can destroy. Dogs however, will settle for a cheap one to destroy. :)

:wave:Hi Peaches! Just to let you know, that is in fact not a bunny but something called a dog. These are more or less the same as rabbits except they don't poop as much and they are far less high-maintenance. For example, you may demand a beautiful, expensive bed that you can destroy. Dogs however, will settle for a cheap one to destroy. :)

Never heard such nonsense! :shock: Of course it's a rabbit. I have one similar...

Picture096.jpg

It does worry me that on a website geared to animal care some people can't even tell the difference between species... tut tut tut...

hmm. well. me and mercades and blueberry are trying to come up with a plan to overthrow the carrot monster.
we also have this other carrot monster, he's terrible, he just chews up the yummys and spits them all over! :shock: its horrible to watch.
we dont entirly blame him though.. he probably has head trauma... it looks to me and my sisters that he ran into a wall when he was little. (thats why his sniffer is so funny looking... mom says hes supposed to look like that:roll: ) he has the bunny tail right though :)
vacation%2008%20104.JPG

Peaches, please be careful with those funny looking bunnies as some of them not only eat carrots, but are cannibals too! Me and Dulcie live with two and the small wrinkly bunny with hardly any ears is a right wrong 'un. She makes weird honking noises and knocks on the door as she goes past - I just stare her out and mum makes her stop it anyway. The big black and tan bunny isn't so bad apart from I'm a bit jealous of his and Dulcie's special friendship. He's also a telltale and let mum know last night that I'd got out of my house and was playing in the backs after dark. I don't know what his problem was as I'd have come home in my own time, honest. At least he doesn't eat my carrots!

Luv, Frank

Peaches, please be careful with those funny looking bunnies as some of them not only eat carrots, but are cannibals too! Me and Dulcie live with two and the small wrinkly bunny with hardly any ears is a right wrong 'un. She makes weird honking noises and knocks on the door as she goes past - I just stare her out and mum makes her stop it anyway. The big black and tan bunny isn't so bad apart from I'm a bit jealous of his and Dulcie's special friendship. He's also a telltale and let mum know last night that I'd got out of my house and was playing in the backs after dark. I don't know what his problem was as I'd have come home in my own time, honest. At least he doesn't eat my carrots!

Luv, Frank

thanks for the warning!
our funny sniffer monster makes snort noises, and he slobbers in our water dish, YUCK! the big carrot monster never even wants to play with us, he just eats our carrots! we run around his feet and he barks! which sends us all into a panic. Mom says this is because he has something called deaf and almost blind :? im not sure what that has to do with his playing... :roll: hoomins can be silly...

Mine love carrots :lol: quite funny coz i didn't realise they would and left them in the veg rack one ate the carrots and the other ate the lettuce :lol:

Back