• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so selfish and immature.

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
I would like to give azlan a girlfriend but I'm hesitant.

He and I have an amazing bond. He's so sweet and very playful with me. I'm worried that if I get another bun (after hes fixed) he will ignore me. :oops:

Do you guys find more enjoyment in seeing your buns play together than them playing with you solely?

I feel so horrible right now that I'm even hesitant about it.:( I only want whats best for him. :love:

Thanks.

Arnie appreciates me more for it... There are times where they want to be alone but I wouldn't change his happiness for the world :D

All my buns have a friend.Bugsy and Maizey were still just as affectionate towards me even though they had a girlfriend.You cant be with your bun all the time so It would be lovely to get Azlan a mate

Ive never had just the one but I love watching the buns play together even more so since I got my third bun Dutchie

Back