• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Ruby

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my pretty girl. She lost her husbun today (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=156204), and loved him very much, so she'd appreciate some kind thoughts her way as she's feeling pretty lonely.

PC300043.jpg

DSCN0978.jpg

A message from Ruby:
"I lost my husbun today and I miss him very much as he was so handsome and warm and snuggly. I don't like being on my own. It's cold and lonely. Mummy has given me a snugglesafe and some pear to make me feel better, but it's not the same as having somebun to cuddle up to:cry: If anyuone knows of a handsome (and cuddly) bun, looking for a wifey, could you please let my mummy know."

Awwwww Ruby is so pretty. I do hope that when the time is right she will find a new friend. Not to replace Bobby, noBun can do that. But a Bun who will find his own place in your hearts :)

I'm so sorry you have lost your lovely husbun Bobby.I hope in time you will be able to find another lovely bun to be your friend.Your a very pretty girl Ruby.Sending a big nose rub your way

Aww Ruby so sorry you lost your husbun
I'm sure your mummy will find you a new friend very soon xx
If you fancy a threesome look at Noah and Dinky..beautiful friendly bunnies who desperately need a home....or Lottie and Albie!

Last edited:
RUby says thanks to everyone for thinking of her. She's had a nice day running on the grass today, and I've cleaned out the run and rearranged a few bits and bobs.
And thanks to all the lovely boys offering their friendship too!

Last edited:
Helen we also have the lovely docile and friendly Dominic who Amy is fostering..:D

Dominic is lovely...he would make a fantastic companion bun. Unfortunately he spent the first 4 years of his life being bullied by his brother and it hasn't left him in the best health, so he needs a very special home with a sympathetic owner.

This thread has some pictures of him: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=149542&highlight=dominic

The photos in the thread are fairly old, and he's had an operation since then to correct his eyelids because they were rolling inwards and irritating his eyes.

Back