• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feltham bonding

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i have here pancake (arc bunny) and geromino, (does he have a nick name by the way?)

pancake is a dutch x lop

geromino is a nethie,

and to be honest i thought linus was a good "wreastler" no wee one in my living room beats him hands down :lol: as he cant even reach her neck to hold on, hes gripping her back, then her mounting her shoulder, her ear, im in the kitchen watching from afar as im in stitches, no i cant put a video of this up as of course its too xxx rated

just trying to figure out how to put more piccies up,

but all is quiet hes busy eating hay still

i have here pancake (arc bunny) and geromino, (does he have a nick name by the way?)

pancake is a dutch x lop

geromino is a nethie,

and to be honest i thought linus was a good "wreastler" no wee one in my living room beats him hands down :lol: as he cant even reach her neck to hold on, hes gripping her back, then her mounting her shoulder, her ear, im in the kitchen watching from afar as im in stitches, no i cant put a video of this up as of course its too xxx rated

just trying to figure out how to put more piccies up,

but all is quiet hes busy eating hay still

Geronimo doesn't have a nickname, which is unusual for us!

Thank you so much for doing this. I hope it gets a bit more exiting! x

i cant see why these two shouldnt work,

geromino is sooooooo entertaining hes suffering with little man syndrome at the mo, he deffinaly has attitude,

pancake is quite happy to snuggle up to him, provided he lays off the "wrestling":lol: i thought linus and frosty were funny, but geromino is very very funny, his lil back legs cant stretch wide enough over her hips, so hes tried her ear, her head even side saddle :lol: hes is a bit of a twitchy bun jump at his own shadow which make her jump but they are not fighting just a bit of rampant chasing,

my son saw her chase him and try and wrestle him, he came running in saying "shes drowned him i cant see him" :lol::lol:

not the best piccie am trying to upload at vid at the mo as the one i did last night is too long and for a 1.30 sec vid it took hours :roll: photobucket is not liking my kodak files at all
100_0036.jpg
[/IMG]

i cant see why these two shouldnt work,

geromino is sooooooo entertaining hes suffering with little man syndrome at the mo, he deffinaly has attitude,

pancake is quite happy to snuggle up to him, provided he lays off the "wrestling":lol: i thought linus and frosty were funny, but geromino is very very funny, his lil back legs cant stretch wide enough over her hips, so hes tried her ear, her head even side saddle :lol: hes is a bit of a twitchy bun jump at his own shadow which make her jump but they are not fighting just a bit of rampant chasing,

my son saw her chase him and try and wrestle him, he came running in saying "shes drowned him i cant see him" :lol::lol:

not the best piccie am trying to upload at vid at the mo as the one i did last night is too long and for a 1.30 sec vid it took hours :roll: photobucket is not liking my kodak files at all
100_0036.jpg
[/IMG]

Aw my babies! Pancake has a 'disaproving rabbit' look about her ;)

x

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry its a bit dark, not much on the licky head but they are more comfortable together, they spend a lot of time sort of like this

have no disaproving thumps from geromino for about 6 hours now as well.

well im happy for these two go home anytime tomorrow pancake does the cutest bunny flops :love::love: and shes sneeky too she will flop then slowly slide across the crate to him so she can put her nose under his chin

hes still looks very disaproveing, or it may just be the way he looks :lol: so cute

but shes doesn't care they have been very close the last 6 hours she craves for attention they even took it in turn sharing the water bottle,

just this sec shes flopped on him nuzzling her nose right into him hes looking at me giveing me the evil eye :lol:
she loves him loads, he just need to loosen up a bit, hes not jumpy or thumpy anymore at all he lets her do whatever so allllllllll good :D

will upload video sooooo cute just takin aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee paint on walls dries quicker:roll:

Aw Zoe, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am so glad that they seem ok together. Hopefully he will relax a bit in time and realise she is a great catch!

And I am SO GLAD that we are able to offer Pancake a forever home. She has waited long enough and now she even has a gorgeous handsome husbun (or should I say toyboy!) to call her own

Have PM'd you. x

bit late but i finaly managed to do 3 30 vids these are all in a row as photobucket wouldnt let download larger vids but this is sooooooooooo sweet, pancake sliding up to him for a fuss and him still doing his lil man syndrome thing, but he did later lie on her for a snuggle but i moved and couldnt get the pic

and for a bun who doesnt eat a lot of hay hes eaten loads, he must be eating it when your not looking :lol:

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back