• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree Free Bunny in Leeds. Help anyone?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone point me in the right direction to help a lady who is advertising her bunny "free to good home" in Leeds on Gumtree. She rescued the bun from having a brick over its head at 9 weeks old and has been trying to find it a home since then. Its a 5 month old lovely little tri colour boy.

If this is in the wrong forum please accept my apologies and please move it to the right one.

Love

Andrea x x

if you pm hugos there liz she deals with free ads alternativly send a polite email offering advice such as joining rabs united and putting bun on rab rehome and charging for the bun so as not to attract the wrong sort of owner! x

Thank you! The lady does seem really nice and not like some of the muppets you get on there and rather genuine.

31320188__1227288388__1__1-3b8f4974.jpg

This is a picture of him, he looks lovely.

I'm in the Leeds area this weekend so could pick the rabbit up if necessary and take it to a localish place of safety. Unfortunately I'm unable to keep it, even overnight.

Back