• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a great website for bunny stuff!

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Hiya :wave:

I just wanted to let you know about a website that I found that has some great bunny products.:

www.deemillenrabbitaccessories.co.uk

I placed an order this week and it arrived within 2 days and is fab! They have loads of products at good prices and having emailed Dee a few times to ask questions she has been very friendly and helpful. :D

I got jumps for Emrys (see below) from Dee and I got a fantastic service :D

Emryshopping040.jpg

Out of 8 bunnies he is the only one who likes to jump the hurdles :roll: But its a great way for him to work of his excess energy and boy is he energetic :lol:

it is lovely stuff and I was about to order the jumps - but there was a £10 post/packing charge and then 4% charge for credit cards. This made it much more expensive than I was expecting !

it is lovely stuff and I was about to order the jumps - but there was a £10 post/packing charge and then 4% charge for credit cards. This made it much more expensive than I was expecting !

The postage costs are ridiculous! I was about to order a few things but after the postage was added it almost doubled the price! Not worth it. Bit of a shame as they have some good stuff :(

Hello, Glad you like the shop.

Glad you like the shop, un-fortunately any order over 2kg, gets sent by courier which is either £7 or £10 depending on where you live, but you can have up to 25kg in weight for that and it's a next day service. I sent a parcel to Glasgow the other day it left me in Kent at 4.30pm and the lady had it at 8.30 am the next day...:p
As to the surcharge for credit cards, this is what it costs me to use them, i have not put my prices up to cover this extra cost unlike other site and shops, i don’t think that is fair on other people paying by debit card, cheque or bank transfer to do this, so if folks want to use a credit card that is up to them, and all the other shoppers wont have to pay the extra charge.
I am only a small shop, a bit like the corner store that has to compete with the big boys, but i do offer a more personal service and do have a knowledge of what I’m doing and the products that i sell.:p:p

Thanks for your response, so can't parcels go via royal mail instead ? Would that be any cheaper anyway ? Just wondering, as although sometimes you want things quickly and next day delivery is great, usually people are happier to wait a bit longer and pay less for P and P. Maybe then it is just worth waiting until you have a large amount of things you need to push the weight up to near the 25 KG, rather than order one or two things. I love your stock, but will probably wait till I need a few more things before ordering then.

Reviewing postal costs...

Thanks for your response, so can't parcels go via royal mail instead ? Would that be any cheaper anyway ? Just wondering, as although sometimes you want things quickly and next day delivery is great, usually people are happier to wait a bit longer and pay less for P and P. Maybe then it is just worth waiting until you have a large amount of things you need to push the weight up to near the 25 KG, rather than order one or two things. I love your stock, but will probably wait till I need a few more things before ordering then.
Have looked at Royal mail, parcels can take up to five days to get anywhere:cry:
Will be reviewing my charges for stuff under 4kg, will take me a couple of days to get it changed over, not clever enough with programming to do it myself, "give me a bunny any day". But should look some thing like this:
Band 1:
£1.20-100g
£1.50-250g
£2.00-500g
£2.50-750g
£3.00-1kg
£4.90-2kg
£6.50-4kg

Orders weighing 4kg or less, delivered by Royal Mail
anywhere in the United Kingdom, insured up to £34
against loss or damage.

Hope that is a little better for those of you that don’t need great big shipping orders.
Dee :p:p

Back