• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Kay my foster piggies

karen354

Warren Veteran
fosterpigs003.jpg

fosterpigs005.jpg

fosterpigs002.jpg

Lovely little piggies :love::love: well not so little they are real fatties, they've never had hay :shock: and look like they have been overfed..

They are a little nervous but not too bad they are used to human company but dont like being held at all...

HI Karen:wave: Have I missed a thread or two? Are these newbies???

Hello Hilda :wave: They are 2 foster piggies long story but they were not in a good home and at risk :(:cry:
I took them in as I knew they weren't in a very good place :(
Lovely piggies though a little plump though :shock:

Just been looking at Milly pics :love::love: spayed Wednesday ??
Hope everything goes well :D

Hello Hilda :wave: They are 2 foster piggies long story but they were not in a good home and at risk :(:cry:
I took them in as I knew they weren't in a very good place :(
Lovely piggies though a little plump though :shock:

Just been looking at Milly pics :love::love: spayed Wednesday ??
Hope everything goes well :D

Yes, I took her along to see Suzetta when I took Derek and Dylan for their VHD yesterday. She says she's in fab condition now nad that she's happy to spay her, so I booked her in while my courage was up!:lol:

are y ment to get piggies done?? ive had mine they must be about 3/4 now and ive neevr had them done?

Back