• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan & Derek For Hilda

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hilda
Say Hello to Dylan and Derek who may look familiar!

DylanDerek.jpg

DylanDerek-1.jpg

They have settled into a nice big clean hutch and eaten well..the pics show them eating earlier
and they have just polished off a dish of porridge with mashed banana mixed in:D

They really are a lovely pair and I'm hoping they stay friends and can be homed together..whoever adopts these two will be very lucky as they are both so friendly aswell as handsome:love:

They look ever so hansome....

Also looks a tasty bowl full to be tucking in to!

Hannah x x

Yep both need feeding up a bit..the himi especially is very thin..Hilda has done a great job getting weight on them but still a long way to go..hence the porridge with banana:D

Have you noticed how much water they drink, Jill? The water bowl they had held 300ml and I refilled up up at least twice during the day...perhaps it's the added Avipro Plus that they like!!!
I meant to say that I put them on grass only twice. I was giving them small amounts of cut grass every day for the first week as they'd never had it in their previous home. Then I put them out twice on the grass..first for just about half an hour and they went at it full pelt, but their tummies seemed to cope ok. The last time they were out for about 2 hours and again, no ill effects.

Hilda it is Derek who drinks the most..but some bunnies do especially if eating a lot of dry food
They enjoyed their breakfast this morning..and cuddles:D

Back