• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh golly,why did i look? a wife for Stumpy?????

Oh please Jackie then I can come and visit.. Or maybe a guest to their wedding :lol:

I saw that link the other day and would of been tempted myself if I hadn't just got Stitch :lol:

Oh please Jackie then I can come and visit.. Or maybe a guest to their wedding :lol:

I saw that link the other day and would of been tempted myself if I hadn't just got Stitch :lol:

hubby says no way:roll:Stumpy is in our hallway infront of the radiator and taking over;)

hubby says no way:roll:Stumpy is in our hallway infront of the radiator and taking over;)

Tell hubby he wont even notice Stumpy if he has a wifey bun to keep him occupied :lol:

I asked the OH the other day if he thinks Stitch would like a wifey bun (it was a joke as I intend to put him with my other two when I have more time) and he said........ YES :shock:

He HATED me when I got my hamster and then when I bought Arnie :shock: Well it took him ages to get his head around it lol. Then Arnie was sooo depressed I got Kira, then he agreed to me getting Stitch and absolutely loves him :love:

Me thinks I might hold out for bun number 4 if he really wants Stitch to have a wife :lol:

Jackie a lady on here,user name Cotton tail is going to have a look at Spoon today.We will know by this evening If she is going to get her.

Back