• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really dissapointed with Jollyes! :(

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi guys

I always try and do my 'main' animal shop in Jollyes (usually adding up to between £40-80 per month). I went in today, and they had no Alfalfa King Timothy Hay. I spoke to the lady in charge of ordering stock and she told me they wont be getting it any more. They don't stock snugglesafe heatpads either (I needed to get at least one for tonight), and seem to have drastically cut down on their range of Boredom Breakers 'Naturals'.

The lady did say that they would buy in a pack of 6 4lb bags of Alfalfa King if I could promise that I would buy the stock. :shock: Anyone else on here that can pop into Jollyes near Bilston and say "Oh! Where is your Alfalfa King Timothy Hay?" :? :lol:

I dont want to go to a different petfood shop, as all the others keep livestock. But if Jollyes won't stock the things I need, there's no point going there. :(

Jolleys at crews hill sell all kinds of animals, dogs, cats, rabbits, spiders, snakes, etc all at grossly inflated prices

Jolleys at crews hill sell all kinds of animals, dogs, cats, rabbits, spiders, snakes, etc all at grossly inflated prices

yes it's absolutely awful there, overcrowded pens, flies in the summer, we even came across some birds of prey once shut in a grotty shed out the back, it really upset me :(

WOW - I thought they were a non-livestock shop nationally! :shock:

Sillyrabbit - Yes, I buy bales of hay, but I also mix Timothy (alfalfa King is their all-time fave), along with dried grass, and the dried mint & rose petals stuff. It gives them something to do on boring cold nights, searching for goodies in the hay! :lol: :love:

I wonder if any petfood shops are left without livestock?

Back