• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Willow could be a disapproving rabbit?

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
100_3107.jpg

Poor old willow he looks so disapproving because he had an accident and had to be confined and so did Maizey because he also had an accident and when I let them both out into the garden again to be free range bunnies I have never seen such hatred.I tried everything to make them friends again and It just wouldn't happen.If you look closely you can see the scar where Maizey bit through Willows ear and Maizey also bit through Willows eye lid,thats why he looks so disapproving but he is a bunny who has to have things on his terms:lol::lol::lol::lol:In Maizeys defence Willow all but castrated him at twelve weeks old and when trying to re bond after accident,tore Maizeys ear in half and bit half his nose off.
Does any one know how to get a bunny on disapproving rabbits such as an email address as Willow is really chuffed that he has made it on to RU,he thinks hes famous and wants to further his career:roll::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back