• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back to square 1 about bunny xmas pressie

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
was set on getting them a cardboard guy houseand so pleased i knew what to get them early! however i made them a temporary cardboard castle and over the last 2 days it is slowly collapsing (looks like the foundations are crumbling) as they have peed that much in there it has totally soggyfied the cardboard in the bottom of it and it can barely hold the weight of the top up :( so not going to spend £10-20 on one for them to piddle to destruction so will stick with normal chuck away boxes but go to re think pressies now.

what is every one else getting?

(got to chose stocking fillers too :shock: although might get a hay experts sample pack and give them half the sample bags each in their stockings)

Mine have got those huge carboard stripy tubes,some burns treats and ive ordered them a few bits off the pampered piggies site:)

Mine's got a stocking with a sweetcorn stick in and some gnaw blocks he's also getting a new tube and an indoor hutch for when its too cold :>

I'm doing little food parcels for them to rip open.

I agree about the cardboard castle thing though I give mine nappy boxes to play in and they get peed in and fall to bits. It would be a waste to buy anything like that. Just think of the amount of treats they could have for that and posh hay.

I make mine stuff with lots of hay and veggies and cardboard! cheeper than actuall bunny gifts and in my experience way more appreciated!

I'm doing little food parcels for them to rip open.

I agree about the cardboard castle thing though I give mine nappy boxes to play in and they get peed in and fall to bits. It would be a waste to buy anything like that. Just think of the amount of treats they could have for that and posh hay.

What are you going to use for the parcels? I thought of Brown paper...is that ok? x

I was either thinking of brown paper (probably the parcel type as hubby has no end of it from doing ebay stuff) or even just newspaper as I always have loads of that laying around. I'll probably go with newspaper.

My living room will look like a bomb's hit when I do it and I can't wait! :D

i'm getting petal a bigger bottle as she drinks so much always scared of coming out next morning and it empty and i'm getting her a hay rack. ted is getting a bell dumb bell if that makes sense and a bag of fenugreek. their getting a big house after christmas if they behave when bonding.

I was either thinking of brown paper (probably the parcel type as hubby has no end of it from doing ebay stuff) or even just newspaper as I always have loads of that laying around. I'll probably go with newspaper.

Hehe! It's exciting isn't it? It's my lot's first christmas with me so I have a feeling they will get spoilt! ;)

did you see the crackers i made last year? there is a thread somewhere i think i posted a template if you are interested :)

ETS: clicky

Last edited:
:lol: i know and look at me now end of november and havent even started planning! :shock:

out of interest anyone tried (not personally i mean with their buns) the naturals hay cookies? might get some for my bunsters for christmas :D

*think* i have the stocking sorted i set myself a limit this year £10 per stocking and £10 per 'main' pressie for the buns (or a £20 combined pressie) well thinking for the 2 stockings of ordering a sample hay pack (6 items), hay cookies, 7 day nature feeding pack (10 items) and 2 cranberry & parsley trees which will give them 10+ items per stocking (depending how i wrap the hay cookies) which i didnt think was too bad that will come to £21.45 which is almost on budget :oops: now looking at main pressies thinking maybe a new tunnel for Jessi as she loves tunnels not sure on teegs will try and get toys though as so much food will be in the stockings :D and maybe get some decorations for their room :oops: trying to limit myself to £50 order :oops:

my lot are getting the cranberry trees 1 for the guineas 1 for honey and a stocking from maizy each........cant wait to get them ordered them hay selection pack from HE aswell:D

still got to get jessi a stocking aswell, going to be sad when we get the xmas stuff down as i know teegra and ducheys stockings were packed away together :(

Back