• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer and Tinks, Very busy bunnies!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Dreamer and Tinkerbell playing today :D lots of binkies!!
nom nom nom
ABCD0009-2.jpg

Binkies!!!! Dreamers so quite couldnt get very good pics!! :lol:
ABCD0003-1.jpg

ABCD0006-2.jpg

ABCD0017-2.jpg

ABCD0019-2.jpg

Mum you're in my way!!!
ABCD0010-2.jpg

ABCD0004-1.jpg

Hmm actuallly you make a good jump :)
ABCD0007-3.jpg

ABCD0008-2.jpg

Hmmm time for some mischeif i think.....
ABCD0020-2.jpg

....i know i'll make some mess and dig all the hay out of my box!
ABCD0001-1.jpg

It wasnt me mum honest...
ABCD0002-1.jpg

ABCD0011-3.jpg

ABCD0015-2.jpg

ABCD0015-1-1.jpg

ABCD0016-2.jpg

ABCD0018-1.jpg

awwww, yours remind me of my two! I have a black cross breed Velvet (it think she has bit of dutch in her) and a butterfly mini-lop Captain. She is a lively jumper and avid sprinter, digger and binkyer and captain plods and flops along after her trying to keep up. Awwww, buns :love:

aaawwww they are both adorable bunnies!! What a fab area they have there with loads of things to play with!
If it was my 3 they wouldnt be playing, theyd be munching on all those yummy goodies :lol:

They look like they're having a lot of fun! I love the one of a backside digging hay out of the box :lol::lol:

Great pics..love the one of Dreamers rear end where he is digging in the carrier
He sure looks one happy bunny:D

Oh yes he's quite a character now Jill!! :lol: always up to mischief he very rarely sits still and if he does its usually for one of his million washes a day (he's very vain!) :lol: He loves fuss but on his own terms when its not interrupting his binkying, eating and making a general mess :D

Back