• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Cover Man.

LOL it will keep him busy Jack. Can I suggest if you are having the front bit to roll down to ask him to make it in 2 or 3 sections, it will be easier than trying to roll 16 foot up on your own:lol:

Have emailed him...just hope he can make me a 16ft cover:shock::lol::lol:

Jack x
He made my hutch cover too and I'm really pleased with it. Are you having it for a run, Jack? If so, bear in mind that if it is sitting on top of the mesh and there is a real downpour the water tends to pool and put a lot of stress on the mesh underneath, so it might be worth looking into putting a bit of a slope on the lid of the run.

Do you think he could make one for this?
000_0964.jpg

He made my hutch cover too and I'm really pleased with it. Are you having it for a run, Jack? If so, bear in mind that if it is sitting on top of the mesh and there is a real downpour the water tends to pool and put a lot of stress on the mesh underneath, so it might be worth looking into putting a bit of a slope on the lid of the run.

I put sheets of corrugated plastic on the lid of my run, but under the cover and the water just runs right off instead of pooling on top :)

I love my covers, they are perfect :love: I got some photos of them when they arrived and I meant to do a thread to recommend the guy because they are so good :lol:

We contacted him over a month ago with a diagram and measurements via both email and ebay and are still unfortunately awaiting a quote. He contacted to say that he would get back to us in 24 hours but still nothing.

In the meantime we have made our own temporary cover for the run part of the hutch using some tarp from b&q. Seems to be working surprising well in terms of keeping them dry and hopefully draught-free and after reading other posts we're satisfied that they are coping well with winter so far :)

Yep:) He custom makes so works out a price for your specific requirements. As a guide though, the 8 hutches have cost us just over a grand. If you want to know what he's charged us separately pm me;)

Back