• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooooo cute

weeble

Sorry I know this isnt very exciting and theres no pics but I just had to share. I just took the snuggle safe out and the buns had eaten most of their hay so I topped their shelf up with loads and Dutchie jumped straight up and started eating and his tail was wagging like a dogs :lol: does anyone elses bun do this?

awwww so sweet, no I've never seen my buns wag there tails, but Ivy will hop around with whatever made him excited in his mouth - he's just so happy he isn't quite sure what to do!!

When Lavender is happy she runs around shaking/flopping her ears about, I think it's more to do with how she's moving her head rather than an ear thing but I love to see her do it.

Rabswood

Awww that sounds adorable, so cute! smudge runs around with his favourite treats in his mouth ha, its cute to watch

Back