• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay bunny...pics

charlie82

Mama Doe
This little girl is a real stunner...she's a beautiful grey (I call it blue) nethie. She has only been at her previous home for two weeks and the kids got bored, before that she was a breeding doe. Has been health checked at the vets and is fit and healthy but I'll give her a couple of weeks to settle for I have her neutered. She's so sweet :love::love::love:

IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o226/charlieswan/nethie4.jpg[/IMG]

nethie3.jpg

nethie2.jpg

nethie1.jpg

Ha Ha....well I'm sorely tempted!! but I swore to myself i wouldn't take any more bunnies on :oops:

She's a little doll... My sister would like to try and bond her with one of her neutered pair, so will just have to wait and see! She'll be staying here for the time being. She is so pretty though, and such a lovely colour...I love blue buns!

Nat I'm a failed fosterer many times over hence why I try and avoid taking more in. :lol:

Ha Ha....well I'm sorely tempted!! but I swore to myself i wouldn't take any more bunnies on :oops:

She's a little doll... My sister would like to try and bond her with one of her neutered pair, so will just have to wait and see! She'll be staying here for the time being. She is so pretty though, and such a lovely colour...I love blue buns!

Nat I'm a failed fosterer many times over hence why I try and avoid taking more in. :lol:

I reckon she will staying or will be going somewhere nearby lol :lol:
All the best
Im trying to avoid Ebay now! :lol:

Aww thanks, but a big thanks to Vikkie for sorting it out and wanting to go get this bunny in the first place!!

Nat...you are right ;)
I took her in to see my vet friend and they just looked at me and said 'not another one' :lol::lol: but even they thought she was really cute!..... they said she wouldn't be going anywhere :oops: If she does it will have to be to someone I know.

she is gorgeous.....no wonder you cant resist keeping her (or at least keeping her near!!)

So glad you got her Angela :love::love::love: i dont think id be able to of parted if i had of went over to get her :lol: also thanks for the pics on my mobile :D:D:D

image tag missing from the first photo so I've added it on

This little girl is a real stunner...she's a beautiful grey (I call it blue) nethie. She has only been at her previous home for two weeks and the kids got bored, before that she was a breeding doe. Has been health checked at the vets and is fit and healthy but I'll give her a couple of weeks to settle for I have her neutered. She's so sweet :love::love::love:

nethie4.jpg

nethie3.jpg

nethie2.jpg

nethie1.jpg

AWww Angela, shes soo sweet, what a cute little face.Bet George would love her:lol::lol::lol:, I think somehow your going to find it hard to part with her;) knowing what your like.No seriously well done again for helping, out again another bunny.Debx PM you tommorow.:D

Back