• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gregory is eating Hay!!!!!! I could cry! UD - PIC POST 11!

For those who don't know: After absolutely loads of teeth troubles, resulting in having his incisors removed, Gregory went to eating very little hay about 4 months ago, to absolutely none at all about 3 months ago!

I tried verything to get him to eat it (taster packs and all that) but nothing worked. I haven;t seen him eat any hay since late August. He almost starved himself to death after his neutering and it was hard work getting the weight back on him to prepare him for his incisor removal op.

Now there he is, tucking into some orchard grass (which I've been providing for yonks) straight out of the bag!

Woo hoo!

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but she is a thieving little ****** as well...while he was pinching orchard grass, she was cracking open the readigrass....

I think they were actually in cahoots - Gregory placed as a perfect decoy - of course I was gonna be way too excited to see him 'eating' hay to notice her scoffing readigrass....

I'm off to check in the back of their tent to see if there's any spat out orchard grass hidden away!

yey! Well done gregory even if you are being a decoy.

nose rubs to the little madam for me.

It's true!

It wasn't a fluke!

Here he is, munching away!

Bunnies003.jpg

And now Gretel has joined him....

Bunnies004.jpg

Last edited:
Great news Gregory is back to eating hay. Love the photo, he should have a word with my bun Smudge who has dental problems as I can't get him to eat hay either! :lol:

OMG.. they do say that falling inlove makes you pile on the pounds comfort eating :lol::lol::lol:

Well I've been single 2 and a half years so no idea what my excuse is! :lol:

He is looking rather porky, esp considering he was wasting away a couple of months back!

He's still in that bag of hay as I type! So weird he's suddenly obsessed as of tonight!

Back