• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is a good treat to use when rewarding my bunny whilst doing tricks?

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
I have a lot of time on my hands and would like to teach Azlan a few simple tricks, like twirl or stand. What treat could I use to reward him that is good for him?

He loves raisins but they are loaded with sugar.

I have a lot of time on my hands and would like to teach Azlan a few simple tricks, like twirl or stand. What treat could I use to reward him that is good for him?

He loves raisins but they are loaded with sugar.

Have you thought of clicker training???

Spam reported!:censored:

Cat, you might want to delete the quote from your post because that link will still be in your post once a mod removes the spam post. ;)

As for treats, it depends how food motivated your bunny is. Alfie and Bubbles go mad for their normal food, so I just hold back some of their pellets from breakfast and use those. Mint, coriander, basil are all yummy too. :)

Cat, you might want to delete the quote from your post because that link will still be in your post once a mod removes the spam post. ;)

As for treats, it depends how food motivated your bunny is. Alfie and Bubbles go mad for their normal food, so I just hold back some of their pellets from breakfast and use those. Mint, coriander, basil are all yummy too. :)

Der what a doofus, thank you! :)

Back