• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

securing corner litter trays

Fortunately in my buns hutch the outside area has mesh and I can tie it to that. The other litter tray that isn't secured gets moved around regularly and has been turned into a bed by Storm and Mallow :lol:

Fortunately in my buns hutch the outside area has mesh and I can tie it to that. The other litter tray that isn't secured gets moved around regularly and has been turned into a bed by Storm and Mallow :lol:

do u use anything to secure it?
xxx

The litter tray is tied to the mesh using metal garden ties. It's a bit fiddly to tie it on but better than having to pick all the litter off the hutch floor where they have upturned the litter tray. The second litter tray is the largest size, I haven't secured that one as they can't turn it over.

Wilkos sell garden twine which you can twist and you get loads for about £1, PoundLand also sells it.

Back