• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - Our newest addition. Ronnies future Wifey... Hopefully!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Fetched her yesterday :love:

100_0699.jpg

100_0698.jpg

100_0700.jpg

100_0697.jpg

Ooooh lovely, I thought she was supposed to be a dutch? :? She is really pretty, I love grey rabbits. Has Ronnie stopped being jealous yet?

Nopey not dutch :lol: Far from, though i would of loved a dutch bunny :love: Or a black and white butterfly :love: :oops:

Ronnie is being so naughty!! Sick of shouting at him, might aswell just record a tape repeating 'Ronnie, NO' :lol: I think like you say hes jealous :? her dog crate is in the lounge, and we've moved his litter etc to the hallway so he has the whole run of the house apart from the lounge, she has the lounge :? Its kind of working apart from when you need to get in/out of the lounge :lol: :?

Edited to add: He has taken to sleeping on the end of our bed :shock: :roll: Dont know what hes going to do when he has to move into the shed in the spring :roll: xXx

awwwww super gorgeous! hope Ronnie loves her, tho he sounds like he thinks he's a dog! i reckon he'll rebel when you put him outside, tho might be happy with a wife instead of you!

awwwww super gorgeous! hope Ronnie loves her, tho he sounds like he thinks he's a dog! i reckon he'll rebel when you put him outside, tho might be happy with a wife instead of you!

:lol: I hope he doesnt rebel :lol: Im sure they'll eventually bond :? Though got to get her neutered/vaccinated first :) Will be better when they can both have full run of the house.

She is quite pretty i guess, she was bought 2 weeks ago for a young child (just turned 2) and apparently she bit him, so they said shes nasty and no longer want her. They have however been out to get a hamster :shock: Though i guess thats better than a giant bunny in some ways :roll:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :) xXx

Rebel? How could Ronnie rebel? Surely he would have to behave first to be able to rebel :lol: Or maybe behaving would be rebelling to him :lol:

I'm sure you'll come to really adore Lola once she settles and her personality comes out.

Now I just have to go upstairs and NOT eat your chocolate that is stashed in my wardrobe :lol:

Rebel? How could Ronnie rebel? Surely he would have to behave first to be able to rebel :lol: Or maybe behaving would be rebelling to him :lol:

I'm sure you'll come to really adore Lola once she settles and her personality comes out.

Now I just have to go upstairs and NOT eat your chocolate that is stashed in my wardrobe :lol:

Ronnies my baby :love: hes an angel really... :? :oops: He doesnt mean to be naughty :roll: He woke dan up at 2.30am this morning jumping on his head :roll: I was in the bad books :?

Lola has started weeing on the lounge carpet :? Isnt making me love her at the moment :(

:shock: Dont eat Dawns jellies whatever you do!! Wont be able to cope with more phone calls asking where they are :shock: :lol: xXx

Lola is perfect in every way, as are all grey lops - it's common knowledge...

... whaddayamean I would say that - are you insinutating I iz biased?

You wouldn't be laughing if I really had :lol:

No i wouldnt :oops: But i know wha your like :D :D Winding me upppp!!! :lol: I'd of gone Sainsburys and bought her some bloomin jellies to shut her up :D

Thank you... Frank is gorgeous :love: She is quite pretty i guess... just i had my heart set on getting a certain bunny :) Think is i can never say no when people ask me to have bunnies off them :? Mind you... got to from now on as theres no more room at this inn :( xXx

He has taken to sleeping on the end of our bed Dont know what hes going to do when he has to move into the shed in the spring

I'm sure he'll be fine. My baby boy Emrys used to sleep right beside me in bed when he was a house bun. He was a wee puppy, following me everywhere and licking me nonstop. Then I got him a wife and built him a run and now he is a big macho "don't kiss me in front of the other bucks mummy", man :roll:

Back