• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT home needed for lionhead can anyone help?

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
We know of a 4 month old lionhead house rabbit who has to go asap. The woman sold the indoor hutch the rabbit was in so it is loose in her flat at the moment and is destroying the place, she wants rid of it but we have no room, can anyone help? He/she will have to be kept indoors as has never been outside, i have emailled Donna but i am pretty sure she can't take the bun anyway as it has to stay indoors, i can pick the bun up and drop off fairly locally.... thanks in advance x

We know of a 4 month old lionhead house rabbit who has to go asap. The woman sold the indoor hutch the rabbit was in so it is loose in her flat at the moment and is destroying the place, she wants rid of it but we have no room, can anyone help? He/she will have to be kept indoors as has never been outside, i have emailled Donna but i am pretty sure she can't take the bun anyway as it has to stay indoors, i can pick the bun up and drop off fairly locally.... thanks in advance x

aww what a shame, if u were closer id be able to help. Hope u find someone.

When is this little one due in? If it's a boy we have a home waiting beginning of Dec - gives him time to be neutered

When is this little one due in? If it's a boy we have a home waiting beginning of Dec - gives him time to be neutered

I was waiting to hear from you before comfirming we can take her!
She said its a girl but every time i am told its a girl it turns out to be a boy and vice versa so i will say tbc at the moment!

I was waiting to hear from you before comfirming we can take her!
She said its a girl but every time i am told its a girl it turns out to be a boy and vice versa so i will say tbc at the moment!

Sorry :oops: My ARC email won't send and Janice has set me up a new account - I obviously did something wrong when I replied to you using it!
Technological, I ain't!

Back