• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered piggies

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Got my xmas order yesterday,they stuff is lovely,the xmas crackers were not in stock so she made me some different ones and threw in some dried apple slices:)

I got mine a couple of weeks ago Honey has already had one but the rest are for Chrimbo. She'd loved it. Did you get the bunny goodie box and if so have you opened it yet? I am desperate to open it but think I should save it for Christmas. :)

I got mine a couple of weeks ago Honey has already had one but the rest are for Chrimbo. She'd loved it. Did you get the bunny goodie box and if so have you opened it yet? I am desperate to open it but think I should save it for Christmas. :)

No i got the piggie xmas dinner,williow box,christmas delights and the crackers then some other things for my friends

PP are fantastic aren't they! I got my lot bunny christmas dinners and puds which I have had to hide away to stop myself giving it to them early!! :D

Back