• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow days

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Never mind that, we don't have snow days. We have snow months.
It started snowing up here in Norway Sunday Night, already by Monday it was quite a lot....
These pics were taken today.
Winterwonderland.jpg

Snow's too heavy for the trees...
Zakurainthesnow.jpg

And yeah...here's Zakura. Currently the only bun lucky/unlucky enough not to have a cage in the run.
P1010005-4.jpg

Amazingly not much snow got through the roof, which is quite a feat since the roof is made out of the same wire as the walls.... it just clogged up and stayed there...still it worried me it was going to collapse because of all the snow on top of it, it was already bent...
P1010006-2.jpg

The inside of the cage which actually didn't have that much snow, thanks to the clogging on the roof.
P1010007-2.jpg

And here it is after I cleaned it up.
I took some more measurements to keep most of the snow out of the run too, by placing that wood up there on the two hutches (the other one is empty, it was Aroma's) and another board in the right corner, along with a blanket, that's to keep the snow out of her water, since I placed her bowl there.... I'd put it in the hutch but its easier to give her water this way XD
P1010008-2.jpg

Picture taken just a few minutes ago...and yes it does get this dark at 18.30 XD

Back