• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know what to get my boys for Xmas!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
I'm completely stuck! I don't want to spend money needlessly, but with that, I don't want to not get them any treats or anything special! It's their first Christmas :love:

Any ideas?

x

Im with you on this :oops: I have outdoor buns, so new bed/etc is out of the question... sadly :(

Its Lily's first christmas as well :D
Last christmas I didnt really do anything special for Starsky :(

Yeah, with it being their first Christmas, I want it to be super nice :love:
I do plan on getting cardboard boxes and stuff, so they can have the full shed for the entire Xmas day (they usually have a couple of hours run of it as I've not properly partitioned areas off, i.e under the hutch or in amongst the boxes of bunny supplies!:lol: ), so plan to get this done! I just want something to wrap up that they can rip open on the day :love: Dunno what though! :?

hi

Ive just been on hay experts and they have a xmas tree cranberry flavour which you can hang from hutch entertain them and special I think it looks cute

Back