• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 bunnies need home,

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of jane28

2 rabbits, not vacc or neutered and unsure of sex but both stunning...:love::love:

The farm where i get my hay from has 2 rabbits that have been together since birth. A sandy large lop called Honey and a large tricolour called Patch.
Patch is STUNNING. HE/she is black orange and white with "wall eyes" which means one eye is blue and one is brown :love::love:
Both are in wonderful condition and are very hardy bunnys. Fine outside and would probably prefer it that way.
Sandy is a lovely looking medium lop i would say as her/his ears are quite small for her size...

NOW the question of sex... The bloke told me that Patch was male and Honey was female...
HOWEVER there have never been any babies and there has been no chance that the babies were born and eaten...
Patch does hump Honey and did while i was there but she wouldnt let him/her and nothing happened. He/she gave up quite quickly. :lol:
So we have no idea whether they are 2 females, 2 males or whether Patch is male and firing blanks... as these bunnies are fully grown now and never had babies...

They do get on very well together and HAVE to be kept together whatever sex they are and are very laid back rabbits. Happy to chomp on grass and laze around. They havent been picked up a lot but he has said they are ok with it...

I didnt get chance to sex them as i got accosted by a pigmy goat :love: who wanted a scratch and then a horse who wanted some of my hay...:roll::D
He has admitted he likes them but they need a better home (his words) and he is a really good bloke so no comments on keeping a male and female together please! He just isnt up on rabbits....

if anyone is interested in offering a home OR a rescue that has room for 2 stunning rabbits with great temperaments then please contact me. i can collect them and do a bunny run if neccessary...

They are in Stafford in the Midlands...

I do have to say that although I personally dont think they are male and female there may be the slightest chance they are and Honey may be pregnant...
I saw no signs of it though (no nests or fur pulling etc) and no babies since they have been together which makes me think they were sexed wrong in the first place...

Last edited:
Back