• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looky who iveeeeee nabbed beth

areia

Wise Old Thumper
well i got beth home yesterday, and she is a cheeky moo, but loves a snuggles in my bunny jumper as i call it as its huge so i can roll it up for bunny snuggles :love:
NOPE I SHALL NOT BE MOVED hmpf
100_0012.jpg
[/IMG]

"ummmm mum isnt there suppose to be summink ere",
oh and she poops lke a gooden :roll: least she only wee's in two spots so shes a good girl
i just want to nibble her and widdle bum shes so scrummy
100_0014.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
this wouldn't happen to be number 3 from the feeling broody post would it? I noticed your posts swooning over her :lol:

this wouldn't happen to be number 3 from the feeling broody post would it? I noticed your posts swooning over her :lol:

Yep, that is the bunny formerly known as Number 3. :D I got to foster her for a week only, and I already miss her. She has the biggest character of the whole group, followed closely by her mother.

yup she is indeed shes knackered herself out today as she was out until 4 am this morning shes only just wanted to come back out for a nose about bless her so shes back to inspecting my kitchen again :lol:

Back