• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding in feltham, with a soppy story

areia

Wise Old Thumper
at this moment i have sonic the grey lop, who unfortunatly lost his partner two weeks ago and had become very withdrawn and low, so had to do a major search to find a suitable bun as we only really have moms and babies at the mo, annabelle after talking with the duchess, to be honest would of been a bit to fiesty for him, so i was at donnas yesterday, and i nabbed cranberry as shes the most laid back bun we have at the mo.

anyways he came to me last night, very quiet and nervous so i gave him a hug and hes sooo soft, and in went cranberry, we had 3, 30 second bust ups, but within an hour he was relaxed apart from his toy for which cranberry has taken a HUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEE delight in it and is forever picking it up and throwing it around making him jump :lol:

but we've had licky head and snuggles

now call me daft, ive done around 8 or 9 bondings now but ive never felt the way i felt last night i walked into the room and i felt what seemed love i mean really sort of felt it, i look at them he peeks at me and i melt as shes snuggled right into him as he is her, and its quite moving really, maybe its the sad story behind i dont know, but im going to be very happy for these two to go home tomorrow night,

now im playing with a new camera at the mo so bare with me i took pics and a video im hopeing this works as its being a nightmare to sort out :roll:
:love::love:
100_0020-1.jpg
[/IMG]
:love::love:
100_0018.jpg
[/IMG]

will try video in a bit its not uploading at the mo

update finaly got a vid up took half an hour:shock: ignore my partner hes cooing over my other pair :lol: im sorry you cant really see cranberry but she is snuggled right into him this was an hour after the lady left :love:

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
my sonic is now happy !!

Thanks to Zoe who has done a fine job, im looking forward to collecting my Sonic and new girlfriend tommorrow, he has been so unhappy since losing Miffy his partner from birth, I was very wary of paring him again, but his eyes told me he needed a friend, they look very different now !!, I keep looking at the photo of the two of them, I have spent all day preparing there new love nest, I am worried Sonic will come back and have his old feelings so I have re arranged my cellar and the hutch, we can all start again....Zoe you have a great heart and I cant thank you enough, I have had lots of advice since losing Miffy but yours has been the best and I will update you and anyone else who is watching their progress as much as i can, for anyone who is thinking of paring a greiving rabbit please do so....

well they have just got back from the vets as cranberry had a check up,
shes such a pretty girl with a beautiful coat, sonic i thinks got the bit of the hump as he wanted dry food not various hays for breakie :lol: but as she nibbling with gusto, hes having a nibble to, i love lops all the ones ive had here are great they do the hugest bunny flops :lol:

ta for the comment:oops: having buns is a constant lesson we all learn somthing new all the time and im still a student at it, but loving it :D

The Home Coming !!

Just to let you all know Sonic and Loula (formerly Cranberry), are doing fine, when i first put them in hutch Sonic seemed happy to be home, however the move round of things didnt seem to impress him, he did go up the run after a while and stayed up there leaving his new love downstairs, i was having none of that so i blocked of top of hutch after 20 mins and left it like that...this morning they are grooming again, Sonic is also unhappy with the mix of his old muesli with pellets, all day ive been checking him eating he has only now at 4.30 started eating the pellets left in bowl...however piggie loula is eating enough for the two of them, Sonic is eating normal hay and readi grass so hopefully it wont take long for him to adjust, his poos are still on the small side but bigger than they were, i have been advised to keep check on him and i will make sure he gets better. Anyway Children to sort out now...feeding time at the zoo.. will try to put some pics on later.

once he realises thats all there is to eat and see his missus eating it he will get better, glad his poos are getting bigger this is a good sign :D

Sonic and loula

Just to let you know they are both doing fine, Loula loves the garden and just like Sonic does not want to come in when it rains, they are both eating just pellets now, no more muesli, Sonic was upset about this at first but he munches now. I have taken some photos but am having problems loading them, i will try again in the week, anyway thought id update you all on the little guys !!

Back