• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your Doggies :)

jakies13

Warren Scout
hi all thought id be nosy and ask you to show us your doggies
if you have one of course :lol:

heres my girl Ruby, shes a six month old staffy

100_0586.jpg

Thank you!!
I love this boy TOO much :lol:
He's suprisingly very laid back for a BC, i saw Fleet and thought he looked sooo much Spi :love:

They are just so funny, thats why we love them!! 1 of our collies Dany is so laid back for a collie too!! He should have been a greyhound!! :lol: tried agility with him and he would rather go to sleep under the A frame!! :roll:

Here are my 7.
DSC00045.jpg

Levi the lab, Corrie the collie, Pepsi the collie/dali cross, Bruno the lab/collie cross, Willow his sister, Lady either a border or smooth coat collie (not sure) and Deli the dali.

The 4 dogs we've had who have passed on.
DnS.jpg

Dog the lab.

Bigmisty.jpg

Misty, a collie/gsd cross we took in aged 11.

Weemisty.jpg

Misty, sheltie.

Gemma.jpg

Gemma, jack russell/ cairn cross.

Not helping my doggy cravings :love:
Here's mine..
mytatts.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Here's the family dog though, I get the benefit of dog sitting and cuddles without the walks in the rain and pooperscooping :lol:
kiki.jpg

And, finally, the 2 foster dog we DID manage to rehome (you did ask for photos.:oops:)
Buddy4.jpg

Buddy, a jack russell, his owner went into hospital and wasn't able to look after him anymore. He is now happily rehomed.

08-08-06_1741.jpg

Winston, boxer, I really struggled to let him go, badly abused but now in a wonderful home, and he comes to our vets!

Last edited:
Halfpenny your doggies are georgous! :love:

Thank you, I am rather proud of them, they are all rescues, and although some have a few behavioural problems and jump up alot, they are very good natured and friendly. I'm happy they now feel they can show some character, which some of then didn't before.

Its so nice to see such lovely looking, happy dogs on here.

Last edited:
Back