• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made the mistake of mentioning my dream rabbit....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
and someone (who shall remain un-named :lol:) has been tormenting me with this:

CIMG1236.jpg
CIMG1238.jpg

and guess what.... he needs a home.

Grr :evil:

It's funny because I'd always describe a multi-coloured rabbit as the dream rabbit but my heart just melts every time I see the very very gorgeous bunny in the photos :love::love:

I bet he's even more stunning and cuddly for real :love::lol::lol:

not sure yet,will need the homecheck done,also need to make sure the vet confirms shes a she!!:lol:

Bless. I'm miles away though, can't see them wanting to have to do a home check so faraway. I don't know if they have a catchement area or not.

Bless. I'm miles away though, can't see them wanting to have to do a home check so faraway. I don't know if they have a catchement area or not.

well the fosterer in question said to me that they will send someone local for people wanting to adopt further afield but the local ones she does herself.

I love grey lops too.

Don't think I have a dream bunny though.

Rabs

I say dream as in the sense of a rabbit I would like to own and havn't yet, I aodre Tri-Dutches & Dwarf Lops & Rexes but have wanted a blue Frenchie for a while and have never yet had one.

Phil is now saying how much he wants him :roll:
Not helping!!!

My dream bunny is a chinchilla coloured mini lop, or any chinchilla coloured medium sized bunny. :)
But your dream bunny looks gorgeous, too. :love:

Back