• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good idea for arthritic bunny tray?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well my bertie does like to wee over the egde of his tray..and when bonding last year we used wee wee pads on the pen floor..he loved peeing on them..they all use them in carriers even with blankets on top of to catch pee on way to and from vets.

arthritic or poorly buns wouldnt have to jump and its nice n soft to use..could sprinkle a little russell rabbit bedidng straw so soft really it is on the top if buns not sure. ideal after neutering or spay too.

least i think it is..first time ive seen one!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....o=DR&its=S%2BI%2BSS&itu=ISS%2BUCI%2BSI&otn=12

whats the opinion folks?

What a good idea, my Daphne likes to hang her bum outside her litter tray and always ends up with wet patches in her cage, this would work really well i think. :D

Looks a bit like a plastic tray i got from ikea for £1!!!
Good idea though, would have been good to have thought of this when kermit was ill.

It looks like a good idea. I wonder if the lip round the edge is high enough for buns though? (I know you mentioned for arthritic/poorly buns though so you wouldn't want something too high) Mine seem to like going right in the corners, so I would still need something absorbant under the tray too. :lol:

Back