• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

small rabbit hutches...

space saver is for storing items not blimin livestock ive seen these before, they are shoes boxes

£135!!!

What I dont understand is, looking at the bottom they seem to have much better hutches for £165-£200 :? Why bother selling this **** :evil:

How would we feel if we were cooped up in a tiny room?
My two have a 12.5ftx6.5ft kennel, but they're never happier when they can binky around free range in the garden.
This shows that the more room they have the happier they are!
Think how much room they'd have in the wild!

why isnt their laws on rabbits hutches?? I just dont get it?? Why are they still available to buy so small?? My double hutch is personally too small so i attached a large dog cage to it with loads of levels etc... they love it!! You wouldnt even put a g.pig in that one!!

:shock::shock: Some :censored: People!! How the :censored: can someone put a bunny in there and say they 'LOVE' them!??

Uhhhhh Some Peoplee!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Back