• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice on Spoon who is a house rabbit

omg!! bertie would love her..willow was almost that big!! hes pining away for a big wifey..ive pmd bout annabelle too but omg shes perfect!

all my buns are house buns!

ive emailed them just then. :wave:

Last edited:
She is gorgeous

I'm not sure how well a giant bunny will get on with children though, it depends on how understanding the children are. I would just be concerned that if children tried to lift such a big bunny both child and bunny could get hurt. But if the childrwn understand that they need to stroke him on the floor I'm sure it would be fine :D

My boys are good, my 9 year old will be fine,6 year old will be fine will need to watch 4 year old and Cameron is 3 months so he will grow up with her:)

Well done Su for rescuing a bunny.The large bunnies don't like being picked up to much but they make up for It in the amount of love they give.Spoon is gorgeous:love::love::love::love:

i have 2 giant cross bunnies ...and they have fantastic personalities ...

i childmind and the kids love them and the buns love the kids .

in my opinion large buns are better for children than smaller buns .
young children shouldnt be picking up bunnies and i find that just the buns size alone discourages this .

Im hoping all goes well tommorrow meeting Spoon:)
Ill let you all know how it goes fingers crossed she is the right rabbit for my family:)

Good luck for tomorrow Sue.Ive got everything crossed for you and I really hope Spoon Is going to find a loving forever home with you:love::love::love::love:

Back