• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid OH....No wife for Blue

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:
John said no to a wife for Blue. I'm so sad.....was looking into Annabelle as a potential girly bun.
He's such a meanie but he has to live here too so I guess theres nothing I can do. He has said that he'd reconsider once we had our own house so we can keep our fingers crossed.
Really sorry Dutchess. :cry:

My DH has said the same to me - that Smudge would get jealous and think I've traided him for a younger model. :roll::lol: It's only cos he is already jealous of Smudge!

Awww my OH is the same but i ignore him:lol: I wanted another dog he said no,i got Mildred he said only two rabbits ive got 6 and the same with the piggies:lol:

:cry:
John said no to a wife for Blue. I'm so sad.....was looking into Annabelle as a potential girly bun.
He's such a meanie but he has to live here too so I guess theres nothing I can do. He has said that he'd reconsider once we had our own house so we can keep our fingers crossed.
Really sorry Dutchess. :cry:

Can't you persuade him that it is the best thing for Blue? x

I just nag and nag and nag until I wear him down and he gives in :roll: It's an artform I perfected on my mother when I was a little girl!

Thankfully on the topic of rabbits OH was all for having 2 together. However once we started converting the shed and realised we had masses of space - enough for at least 4!!! - he didn't even flinch when I suggested getting another 2 :)

If I was you I would gently keep the topic going and keep shwing him articles that show rabbits are sociable creatures and need a friend for comany just as any human would do. You may be able to break him in gently that way. Good Luck:)

I just nag and nag and nag until I wear him down and he gives in :roll: It's an artform I perfected on my mother when I was a little girl!

Thankfully on the topic of rabbits OH was all for having 2 together. However once we started converting the shed and realised we had masses of space - enough for at least 4!!! - he didn't even flinch when I suggested getting another 2 :)

If I was you I would gently keep the topic going and keep shwing him articles that show rabbits are sociable creatures and need a friend for comany just as any human would do. You may be able to break him in gently that way. Good Luck:)

Hehe! I do the same! As women, it is our duty to nag until we get what we want ;)

I'd bargain. Tell the OH you want a £2000 Cartier watch for Christmas. Just as he's turning green at the thought and right after he has to sit down because his knees have gone all wobbly, casually drop in you'd settle for a wife for Blue. :lol:

well it ddepends on what his reasons are for having one later rather than now i guess... could it possibly be discussed more?

Problem is that all our contact at the moment is via email cause he's in the navy and away. He's said that maybe once weve got our own house he'd reconsidor. He'll be back in 25 days though (after 6 months) so I think I'll start working on him properly then.
Either that or I'll go on strike until he agrees. Although....that might not work cause we're both as stubborn as each other.

Problem is that all our contact at the moment is via email cause he's in the navy and away. He's said that maybe once weve got our own house he'd reconsidor. He'll be back in 25 days though (after 6 months) so I think I'll start working on him properly then.
Either that or I'll go on strike until he agrees. Although....that might not work cause we're both as stubborn as each other.

i would wait till he is back its probebly not somthing he wants to think about too much right now while away and then once back sit down and discuss it properly then hopefully he will come around to your way of thinking...

Back