• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Maze Heaven

I can only offer a photo without bunnies. But with a couple of bunny experts taking a close look at it. :D

July2008162.jpg

Woodlouse, thanks for the link! Your bunnies look so cute playing in it!! The maze lookes HUGE! Have you tried it out as a two storey? :D

We are just very concentrated and listening to Lisa explain the thing. :lol: It's good fun for indoor bunnies, but not so good on damp lawn, I guess.

My friend has one for her buns and they adore it. She used to buy cardboard guy houses but has changed over to the mazes. Note Lisa for the Hay Experts in the right of the picture explaining how it works!:D

Last edited:
:lol: It does look good. I can just see mine chomping bigger holes in it now!! I always buy the cardboard guy ones. Just wondering where to put it!!:lol:

We have one of these and they really like it. Honey runs through it and Hector like sitting on top of it (its his throne!). You can see Honey peeking out of one of the holes in my sig pictures. We have it in two parts at the moment.

how big are the holes?

I want something my giant rabbit can play and hide in but i'm finding it very difficult to find anything made specifically for giant rabbits

how big are the holes?

I want something my giant rabbit can play and hide in but i'm finding it very difficult to find anything made specifically for giant rabbits

It isn't big enough for giant rabbits. I think for them it is best to cut holes into cardboard boxes. :)

Back