• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit being sold on Ebay, Sunderland area, can anyone help?

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
Just come across this while looking for a hutch. Can anyone help the poor soul?

Dont know if I can post link but will anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no :(:( the fate of that poor rabbit :( I know a rescue in sunderland but its too late to contact her now.
edit: I have contacted the seller and told her id take the bunny but not the hutch (Hutch dont look blummin good enough to sell anyway) If she agrees, ill ring Andrea at Pipkins to see if she has space to take poor mite in
What a shame, how can ANYBODY just give up there bunnys like that :censored:

Last edited:
Oh no :(:( the fate of that poor rabbit :( I know a rescue in sunderland but its too late to contact her now.
edit: I have contacted the seller and told her id take the bunny but not the hutch (Hutch dont look blummin good enough to sell anyway) If she agrees, ill ring Andrea at Pipkins to see if she has space to take poor mite in
What a shame, how can ANYBODY just give up there bunnys like that :censored:

Have you heard anything from the seller? x

Not heard anything from the seller yet. I'm hoping she will let me take the bunny though :(
Please dont keep reporting it to ebay as i really wanna make sure this bunny is safe!

I'm waiting for news too....

I know there are lots of bunnies in the ads in a similar situation, but actually seeing how they are living makes it even more sad :-(

I can take her for as long as needed, I just cant afford potential vet bills other than neuter/vaccs :cry:

UPDATE

Ive heard back from the seller - shes happy for me to take the bunny for £10! :shock::shock::shock:
I dont really have £10 to give but if im to secure this bunnys home, im gunna have to pay

Yeah she wants £10 for the bunny, ive told her im not paying for the hutch tho as its TINY :shock:
Im gunna try and ring Andrea at Pipkins! Cant beleve the flaming cheek of wanting money for it, when she clearly dont want it anyway! :shock:

If i were you, i'd take the hutch and destroy it otherwise they're going to try and sell it and some other poor rabbit will have to spend it's life in it.

Back