• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop versus Uppy

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
I have three mixed pairs ( one lop and one uppy) and ive noticed that all my lops are exactly the same! Lazy, greedy and 100% completely trusting and loving and affectionate. Also, my uppies are exactly the same! Quiet, intelligent and totally the secret boss. Does anyone else find this??

Most of the lops I've had have been lovely, but I've had a couple of naughty ones and they have been the worst. Still, have to say loppys are my favourites.

I don't really have anything to compare them to, but my two lops are really funny, active and inquisitive and a pair of right little piglets. They are very trusting, even of my huge Tibetan Mastiff.

i really want a loppy but have to say that my 3 uppy eared are amazing lol myxi and gumps are so bright and intelligent. smudgey is growing more and more character everyday x

yeah my petal is very greedy and always wants to cuddled and kissed rather than running about, ted is quite happy to lie near you but doesn't neccesarily need cuddled.

The only way I can compare any of my rabbits is to say the Dutches are the most naughty & cheeky breed I have ever owned.

In any other respect I don't think any two of mine can be categorised.

ive bonded quite a few lops lately and the ones ive had have been floppy, soppy ones not one showed any aggression at all,

even my foster bun jim does the sweetest flops on the sofa and hes a lop rew, whereas ive only ever seen my dutch doc do the flop overs, i have one lop shes just your average bun, has her moments but thats it the rest are all uppy eared and veg with there back legs out but not on there side

my dutchies are very nawty, and scheme in pairs :roll:

I have 3 lops and each one is so soppy and really loving but a little greedy on the food front (if they had the choice). I have one uppy eared (lionhead) and she's a little fiesty, dosen't like much fuss and is the boss (but she has the cutest little ears ever!).

The only way I can compare any of my rabbits is to say the Dutches are the most naughty & cheeky breed I have ever owned.

In any other respect I don't think any two of mine can be categorised.

lmao i think that is sooo true!!!!!!

Back