• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit has ADHD

AngelAnn

Young Bun
Does anyone else have a dutch rabbit? If so is it normal for them to be so active. Ccino just won't sit still I'm convinced she has ADHD!

If a rabbit has plenty of feedom and is happy she will be fine.Rabbits only suffer from what you describe as ADHD if they are confined and bored.Hope your bunny is happy and your going to get her a friend to love:love::love: We all need a friend to love

Last edited:
:lol::lol: yup theres a few of us who are dutch mad on here will name no names we know who she is though, i have 4 dutches of my own and i have to admit the boys i have are absolute loons,

but if any bun is given the time space and freedom they will show you how happy they are by binky*jumps* around doing mad circles etcs all normal

All three of my dutchies are like that when I picked the latest one up Abi told me its a Dutchie thing :lol: think you are stuck with it the only down side is they are addictive and you will want more :love:

I think my new bun velvet is half dutch. She is VERY LIVELY at times, she must have been a handful when a baby! My lop captain was lively when a baby but is more mellow now he has grown up to the age of 2 years and 3 months :lol: he cannot keep up with Velvet when she goes tearing aroud the room binkying! He just sort of flops along after her or looks startled and confused :lol:

Back