• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stitch is really starting to love me!!!

vicki267

Mama Doe
Hi all, I adopted Stitch almost a month ago and he's always been friendly but over the last couple of days he is even more so.

His confidence has been growing continously (he is blind) and he is so cheeky, jumping on things he shouldn't be :lol:

Sunday evening he actually jumped onto my lap for the first time (before he just put his chin on me), he's done it loads since :love:

Then yesterday he groomed me properly for the first time and did today too :love:

I'm soo pleased that he is really happy, he is so well behaved and such a sweetheart.

Will pop some more piccies on another thread :D

wow i am so pleased you and him are so happily bonded! :) he really has gotten the perfect home exactly what he deserves adn with your nurturing is coming on leaps and bounds...quite litrally!! thankyou so much for providing him a great home xxx

wow i am so pleased you and him are so happily bonded! :) he really has gotten the perfect home exactly what he deserves adn with your nurturing is coming on leaps and bounds...quite litrally!! thankyou so much for providing him a great home xxx

Thank you for saving him in the first place and making sure he didn't go to a horrible home :D

Back