• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone

mashpotato

Young Bun
Hi i'm Claire

Yesterday we purchased our first giant rabbit, i believe its an english. We're still trying to think of a name for her

CIMG3276.jpg

CIMG3269.jpg

I've seen them several times in pets at home and tried to view one in there on monday but it was so scared of contact they couldn't get it out. Luckily i discovered there was one breeder of giant rabbits about 5 mins from me and he had one doe left. Currently put up our dog crate in the kitchen for her to stay in for a few weeks while we work on toilet training but hope to just have her in a dog bed in future, thats what the breeder did with his house rabbit. She's quite tame, if you sit on the floor she will come over and tug your clothes or put her front paws on your lap. She's still not sure about being picked up, the other half is getting the nack but she did cut all his arm on the first attempt :lol: She's taken a likening to the dining table, when let out of the kitchen she spends all her time under there, i'm guessing it's a bit like a burrow.
Hope you guys can help us out with any q's we may have in the future, look forward to chatting to you all

Welcome to RU :wave: Your bunny is gorgeous :love: I too have a giant bunny and he looks just like her in your first pic :) xXx

Back