• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige again...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big and Beige playing in the run (Treacle and Snow free ranging in the garden, pigs also in a run).

At change over time I thought I would let Big and Beige have a cheeky 10 minutes free- ranging after putting Snow and Treacle back in their shed/run before getting Maisie and Bamber out to free range. However their 10 minuts turned into 1 ½ hours as I couldn’t get both of them back into their run at the same time. It was like the hokey cokey… one in then one out… little monkeys.

BBRUNNov6.jpg

BB1Nov.jpg

Rabswood: Did you enjoy your time in the garden today babies?
Big: Yes it was fun, I ate leaves
Beige: I ate leaves too

Rabswood: What did you do while free-ranging
Big: I did running
Beige: I did running too
Big: Oh and noseying
Beige: Yes and noseying

Beige: We didn’t want to go back in the run after free-ranging did we Big.
Big: No we put up a good chase. You ran around the garden screaming ‘You’ll never take me alive’
Beige: Yes I did
Big: The mommy did take you alive though didn’t she, in the end
Beige: Yes but I wasn’t caught, I surrendered.
Big: I think you were caught
Beige: No I wasn’t, I gave in because I was ready for my tea, all that running around takes a lot out of a rabbit.

BigNov4.jpg

BeigeNov3.jpg

Haha, they obviously hadn't played for long enough. :lol::lol: They look like such a cheeky pair. :love::love:

growing more beautiful everyday :D i think its very nice of you to get your mummy running around, its very cold this time of year and it will keep her warm while you are playing out :D

growing more beautiful everyday :D i think its very nice of you to get your mummy running around, its very cold this time of year and it will keep her warm while you are playing out :D

Big: Yes and it's fun too
Beige: Well fun for us

Big: Beige is it time for supper yet because it's warm oats and apple tonight
Beige: I want sprout in mine not apple

Big: Bella, Beige would like to see a better photo of you. He likes the pattern on your fur. I think he might fancy you.

Chloe: here is a pic of my sister - please take her then I dont have to share Dutchie anymore :lol:
Photo-0006.jpg

Last edited:
Dutchie: hands off my missus I LIKE having two wives and its NOT greedy

Beige: I think I have to stay with my horrible sister for the rest of my life but you cant fault a little buck for trying.
Big: I could marry Carlton and you could marry Bella
Beige: I think I want 2 wives like Dutchie

Back