• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny kisses?

:lol: I'd hope to think a sign of afftection? Mog, one of my foster bunnies always licks my hand every time i go out to her :roll: She does it constantly... wonder why they do it?!? xXx

:love: Homer kisses me all the time, he loves to lick my nose and my arm when I hold him. If I give him nose rubs he pushes me out of the way so he can lick me. I think he loves me.:love::love::love:

my buns love licking my partner i think its the salts in the skin,

if im tasty doc will lick first then do a gentle nibble if i leave it there he will nip a bit harder :lol: this is mainly when ive fed the buns

Affection!

'Cos Barney takes turns to lick my forehead - I stroke his nose, then we pause, he cleans my head, then we switch again. And if my hands ever smell tasty - like when I've been handling pellets, etc. then he doesn't lick, he just nips. He'll sometimes lick my mum, but only very briefly - everyone else gets no licks.

Except fro Amber, anyway. :lol: She used to get jealous if Barney licked me and would go off alone and sulk. But recently she's accepted this and will come over to do some licking of her own. But Amber loves licking hair.

I always wonder, with the salt thing... but surely a bunny would lick quite a few people if they wanted salt?

Back