• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious Santa u/d - safely home!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Santa is going to visit Auntie Simone for a dental tomorrow. She is my precious little baby so although I am 100% confident that she is in the best possible hands, I will still be worried all day. Dudley will be going along to keep her company so that should help keep her stress levels lower too. I look forward to tomorrow evening when she is safely back home :)

20bc4b10.jpg

f5103adc.jpg

a15e0024.jpg

508bfed8.jpg

db728e09.jpg

30062006007.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Alison I know how special Santa is to you. We will be thinking of her tomorrow and look forward to hearing that she is home safe and well after her Dental.

:)

Awww, she's such a dinky little poppet. :love::love: Good luck at the vet's tomorrow, Santa. :)

Hey Alison. Santa is an amazing little bun. Beautiful photos.

All the best for tomorrow!

Sending good vibes.....:D

Thanks everyone :) Santa is a chronic snuffler so the op is not without its risks but she has been appropriately medicated and hopefully she will feel much more comfortable once her teeth are all nicely sorted. Unfortunately she's never going to be 'cured' as her molar tooth roots are affecting her teeny nasal passages, but it's been over a year since she last had a dental so she's doing ok :)

Aww... I can understand how worried you are with Santa's history. Am sure she's in good hands though. All fingers and paws crossed here. x

Back