• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a poo chaser

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Why is it everytime I sweep up in the runs there are always poos that I have missed or just refuse to get swept up? Then I think I've finished turn around and there is still hay laying around as well as a few more poos.

Think I should invest in a hand held dyson or maybe a garden vac, it drives me potty! :lol:

Yep - me too!

ANd why is it, after cleanng the shed out, the minute I turn my back, Ernie decides it's time to empty out the litter tray.:lol::lol::lol: Hay and poo everywhere.:evil::evil:

He's only just started doing it!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm..............

Then there is always fur in the mesh and cobwebs up corners. I have to stop myself getting rid of the webs, spiders get of flies, spiders get rid of flies.....

Ooohhh - had our frst spider in our new shed last night - I hate them being around. know they'll eat the flies, but I wish they wouldn't come in!!!:(:(:(

Back