• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie says Hello!

sunnibunny

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I guess I should have introduced myself on here first before I started posting threads and replies, but I could not wait to get involved!

So hello bunny forum people!!

My name is sunni and 24, I currently live in Stoke on Trent and go to Keele University. I live in Newcastle under Lyme and work in Stoke on Trent (near Alton Towers). Im from Hull in east yorkshire and visit my folks from time to time.

I have a black 16 week old female netherland dwarf. She is so beautiful and adorable and absolutely love her, even though she can be cheeky!

Unfortuantely I started out with 2 rabbits, but they started fighting and neither one was backing down and so therefore had to give the other rabbit back which was also a netherland dwarf female. It was quite horrible to endure through even though I had them only for 2 weeks, I got attached.

Anyway, Im in my last year of my degree and thats quite scary in itself! Also I have a report due in next week and i really need to finish it but I keep coming onto this forum instead to talk to you lovely people!! Im quite addicted to this!

cant wait to get to know you all.
Luv Sunni
()()
( '.' )
_(")(")_

Back