• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MASSIVE achievements!

simonsmybunny

Warren Scout
Hello...i now im still pretty new to this place but it has really helped me with all my bun needs and my worries....and want to thank you all (i hope im not annoying i know i post random sometimes, and wonder if people mind:?)
i just wanted to tell you all about the procress i have been making as it has been such a strugle.
Simon HATES being touched, stroked or picked up. he will give kisses on your nose/forehead on his terms occasionly.....
TODAY....something very weird happened. I was sat there minding my own buisness(playing guitar hero actually) and out of no-where a bunny appeared on my lap. I stroked him and he didnt run away, 10minutes later of cuddling kisses and him licking my chest and arms he jumped off and is now cleaning himself :lol:
Im almost tearfull, he has done this to my partner but never me......,maybe just maybe he might love me......
I know he is happy but i love a good cuddle whether it be human or animal so am over the moon!!!! :love::love::love::love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww seee time and patiance pays off, you will probably find he will want your company when your partners not around i know jim does, he sleeps with my partner on the bed but not with me i think i figet too much on the bed:lol: when hes not around he loves me as soon as he turns up im ignored :lol:

bribary works big time with me with jim hehehehe

see i get upset, its me who cleans and feeds him. I was the one who begged and begged to have him and yet my OH is his fav :(

Sweet, that is lovely! I bet you are well chuffed, I rarely get lickies from Hiro anymore - really want him inside more so he can have lap snuggles. I'm really glad for you - and we always want to hear some cheery bunny stories hon x

see i get upset, its me who cleans and feeds him. I was the one who begged and begged to have him and yet my OH is his fav :(

if you have kids it will be the same, i cook and clean after my son but noooooooo he preferes his dad as hes cool im just the nagging mum :lol: he hasnt a chance to miss you as your there all the time

Back