• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy just drank her own wee is that normal?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
litter training has taken a turn for the worse! Daisy defiantly weed in the corner my attempt at a firm "no" made no difference, then she turned round and drank it :shock: is this normal? Is she lacking something in her diet?

ive heard that buns drink their own wee to almost hide where they have been and their locations, not sure if the same goes for house bunny's tho. I t could be that she's trying to hide it from you cause she knows its naughty?.
x

Ha-ha-ha that would be about right she was having an extremely minxy 5 mins naughty little bunster!

our mini lop oscar began doing this and no reason could be found..he used to dig the litter away from the corner of the pan..wee then turn around and drink it all the time:shock:

when he was with bif i dont recall him doing it anymore!!

Pretty gross, but I'm glad its 'normal'! I wonder if its like having a hot cup of some herbal infusion :lol: if it's that good I might have to suggest it to Twinnings!!!

Back